View Single Post
Old 05-19-2021, 08:44 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
I disagree. He looks fine. No one looks fantastic on a zoom call. For his age, he looks really good.
he aged beautifully and looks fine, without having to have much work done. in 2012 or so he had started on hair implants and that was a big improvement. and he got rid of jawls. work he had done recently though is much less subtle and i guess he thinks necessary - maybe it's easy to fall into that culture when you live in LA. or show business culture of never-ending youth i guess. i've seen some people having work done recently that i never expected - they look amazing but not like themselves at all (Samantha Bee comes to mind). you can recognize them only by their mannerisms but looking at their faces it would be hard. so no, he didn't have that kind of work done. he looks like himself, but not his gracefully ageing himself. like i said, hope that video was just too close to whenever he had work done and it will settle. but i will still miss his cute smile wrinkles around his eyes, which are probably now long gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnwindedDreams View Post
IBy that I mean he's still considered a member of Fleetwood Mac.

I think Lindsey doesn't want to let what Stevie did to him destroy his relationship with Mick. Even in 2018, Lindsey said to RollingStone that Mick is still a great guy.
yes, he will never not be a member of Fleetwood Mac. Lindsey IS a lot of what Fleetwood Mac represents. introducing him as "former" takes his Fleetwood Mac 43-year legacy away from him. 2018-2019 "Fleetwood Mac" was a touring band that made nothing new. pretending that past touring band is "current FM" makes no sense. and Lindsey reconciling with Mick got Mick to stop talking about him as "ex" FM. Lindsey always accepted and said that "Mick is weak" even in the height of 2018. he always laid blame squarely on Stevie's shoulders, not others - even though i and many fans certainly put it on the other 3 too. and IA of course.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"