View Single Post
Old 05-19-2021, 06:20 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
he does not look great. he had work done under his eyes and above his upper lip. besides the botox to his forehead. and his eyes disappeared.

hopefully it will settle by the time Sunday rolls around, but definitely looked off in the Nile interview and even worse for that heavily airbrushed pic.
I disagree. He looks fine. No one looks fantastic on a zoom call. For his age, he looks really good.
I also disagree with you about introducing him as a member of Fleetwood Mac. IMHO, that's wrong because it glosses over what happened. I refuse to "pretend" it did not happen and Mick and the band should live with the consequences. When Nile called Mick a gentle and kindered spirit, I almost closed out the interview. Its another gloss over the decision Mick made. Money over legacy. Stevie over the band. Recently Mick talks like it never happened and started praising Lindsey again. I hate puff interviews. Instead of praising Mick as some angelic figure, why did he not ask "Why would Mick kick you to the curb and treat you like this? Just more pretending IMHO and it annoys me to death. Its the elephant in the room and its not asked about? We just are to pretend it never happened and he is with the band somehow?
(**start playing the song Wrong**)
I dislike the pretending and the best thing for Lindsey to do is to go his own way.

Last edited by Macfan4life; 05-19-2021 at 06:48 AM..