View Single Post
Old 04-01-2021, 04:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by anusha View Post
This is the truth. Part of me would want to see the Rumours 5 again, as it may very well be the last time, but the way they kicked Lindsey out and lied about it makes any kind of lovey-dovey reunion really gross to watch at this point. Lindsey always talked about the Eagles' business-only between guys who didn't like each other approach as a bad thing -- now I wish we could get that from FM. I don't know if I can stomach it. I wish I could unsee the fake romance from 1997-present anyway. Blech.
Exactly my sentiments. I'd love to see them one last time (because it surely will be the last time) but I know it'd definitely look fake, and I also won't be true to my feelings toward the band since they kicked Lindsey out in such an awful way.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.