View Single Post
Old 03-26-2021, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
yet in 2018-19 he insisted it was "the whole band" "we" were all unhappy, it was not Stevie. it was not Stevie vs Lindsey thing, it was the whole band against Lindsey thing - Mick and bunch of Stevie fans here and everywhere on social media insisted at the time.

give it another year and he'll reverse himself on the ultimatum thing too.

turns out we've heard "all sides" and Lindsey's side was the actual story. go figure!

as far as John, that part is in a horrible typical Mick "throwing friends under the bus" vein, like he always does with Christine (accusing her about the Bob Welch thing). plus have to laugh how people take Mick's story of the day as the absolute truth - in the same interview where Mick reversed himself on what he was saying in 2018.

John probably told Mick - get me the plane ticket and where to sleep in London and i'll do it - and Mick said nah, pay your own way.
It was Wendy that accused Christine of that. (Maybe Mick too, not aware if he did). However, I have a source telling me that it's completely untrue.