View Single Post
Old 04-27-2020, 08:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by luminol View Post
Sadly, I hope they cancel the tour for this reason, as well. Just cancel it for the benefit of your fans who are struggling right now and need the money!

Of course I would never want an LB tour canceled normally, but this is not "normally." People need the money right now and the only way to get a refund is to cancel the shows (which is crappy on Ticketmaster's part but it is what it is).

His people must know that his fans will support him and buy tickets whenever a new tour is announced... I hope they realize it would be the right thing to do for many of us in this difficult time (which hopefully will soon pass, but there's no guarantee).

Hope you are all well.
I can't see how this tour can actually happen with all the precautions, and safety measures you have to take, the social distance, and well, apart from that I think this is definitely not the right time for tours and anything related to the entertaintment industry.

Like you said, people need the money for more substantial things right now.

I'm sure he understands.

Hope you're well too.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.