View Single Post
Old 03-23-2022, 07:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
Wow, that's pretty high! I do love that time period. The songs you mention above (besides No Questions Asked) are killer songs. Add Sooner or Later for me.
I just kind of realized it recently! FM and Rumours are classics, of course, and Mirage is pleasant enough but unremarkable. Parts of Tusk I love, but a few songs I hate. Tango is kind of the same as Tusk, I love some of it but dislike a few. Say You Will has probably 4 songs I love, but I could do without the rest, which is pretty sad considering it has 18 songs on it. But BTM, song for song, keeps my interest. To go from Christine to Rick and Stevie to Billy with Christine and Stevie to Billy and Christine to Rick, I mean the formula changes from pop to rock to country to whatever In the Back of My Mind is, it all just works for me. Even the songs I don’t like that much are totally tolerable, such as Affairs of the Heart, When the Sun Goes Down, and the Second Time. I don't understand how people don't fall in love with Do You Know, it’s such a beautiful, simple song.

Sorry for the gushing, but I love this album.