View Single Post
Old 06-01-2021, 11:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnwindedDreams View Post
Ok. Well Gilmour and Waters still tour; as you know, Roger does spectacles for his tours. Eagles continued after Glenn passed and they're doing stadiums all over.

Stevie thinks Lindsey's the anti-Christ so I don't even believe dumping him was about the money for her. For her it was probably the satisfaction of having the power to get rid of the guy that animated her musical drafts. Like "I don't need him."

It's a sneaky way of getting around her mantra "I'll never break up FM" to tell Mick: it's him or me. Snake.
Really, the Eagles did the ultimate replacements. Power hitter Vince Gill(who did I Can't Tell You Why on the Common Thread album). And letting Glenn's SON take his place was sheer genius. At the end of the first song he sang, they put up a giant pic of Glenn, and there wasn't a dry eye in the house. You were cheering for him to be great!

But $tevie SAYS $he's not the boss!!! $he's really let her ego go wild since her Mom died. $he is a snake. Hi$$....