View Single Post
Old 03-01-2021, 09:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
I will give you and a few people credit, you did say this.

I hope LB rolls his solo album into a new FMac album and they tour it!!!
Just kidding, Elle.
Thank your for acknowledging that. You rock!

We've all been had. While it is true that Stevie and Lindsey don't like each other very much and the Music Cares argument really happened, I believe that much of this drama was created and fueled by a PR and management team. Mike and Neil were temporary hired hands and everyone knew it from the beginning.

Had it not been for Lindsey's major health scare AND Covid19 destroying the live music and touring market, we would already have a "Farewell Tour" with the "Rumours" lineup in the early stages with tickets going on sale soon.

There is 100% no doubt in my mind that we will see the Rumours lineup reunite. Due to their advanced aged, the farewell tour will be majorly scaled back - perhaps 40 US dates only (no world tour). Someone else mentioned they could shorten the length of the show, which is certainly a possibility.

So, get ready! I can already hear the 15 minute long speeches from Stevie about "forgiveness", "healing", "so special to me", "known him since I was 16", blah blah blah. Lindsey chimes in with a speech about "growth and perspective - big machine" blah blah blah. Hell, they can wheel John up there in a walker for 40 US dates. It's on!