Thread: San Diego
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 08:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Talking Lindsey Watching

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkmaletic View Post
Oh, and I'm SO having withdrawals today!! Worse than I expected too. SO sad that it's over.

I'm hoping they will will swing back down to SoCal at the end of their tour. They've done that before.
We can only dream. I know what you mean. What I do to ease the pain of withdrawal is a little bit of hair of the dog that bit me. I find another concert to go to locally to distract me if nothing else.

For instance: Sunday, I have a front row seat for George Thorogood at Pechanga, then Dave Mason with Mark & Brian of KLOS next Friday at Morongo. In July I'm seeing John Fogerty at the Bowl, Rick Springfield at PacAmp and in August Jackson Browne at the Greek, Journey at San Manuel Amp, two back to back Foreigner concerts one at Moronogo the other in Thousand Oaks (That's a Meet & Greet), and finally DefLep, in early September at the San Manuel Amp.

Hopefully by that time, either the Eagles will be back in SoCal (Timothy B can easily distract me. He's another one I love to get an eye lock on.) and I can take another trip down the long road out of Eden and/or the Mac will unleash itself upon us SoCalGals one more time before heading off for Europe.

Yes, ma'am, I'll be watching and waiting, and quietly anticipating, and if Lindsey wants someone to stare at all night again I'll be there. You bet that I know that I'm in Trouble, Over My Head, Down on Rodeo Slow Dancing in the Bel Air Rain Waiting To Try For the Sun one more time with those blue gray eyes that change with the color, change with the sun. Ah, me. Time Precious Time.

Carol Lynn
SoCalGal,