View Single Post
Old 11-30-2021, 11:14 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
Look how made up everyone is with perfect make up and even the way Christine is "singing." They are not playing in front of an audience. All the audience shots are edited in. For example you will never see them singing and the camera pans to the audience. Then all the concert footage is edited in like a video within a video. Even when the music is playing and there is "singing" there is a far away shot with Stevie with a red hat. She is not wearing a red hat during Isn't It Midnight. Lots of bands did this in the 80s. Its one slick music video that has live music in sound only. Now that you know, watch the link and it will all stand out like a sore thumb. The entire concert is live music but a video of glamour shots on stage with concert footage (not of them singing or performing) edited in.
I will rewatch it again soon. But just going by memory, I’m certain there were scenes during Stand Back, for example, where the camera is behind Stevie and you can see the audience, plus that whole choppily edited sequence where she ‘jams’ with Billy. And you think the intermission with Mick doing his body drum is fake, too? Maybe when I rewatch it I’ll see what you’re seeing, too.