View Single Post
Old 09-20-2022, 06:14 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
Wouldn't that be something if they all knew the reunion, in some way shape or form, was coming. I'll give you this much, there are some clues.
I am sure they were offered deals but clearly were not ready and rejected them. I dont buy the conspiracy theories because Lindey's solo tour ended the same month as Billy leaving the band? But then Billy came back to the band. With all the fuss over the inaugural the band put out countless statements they were NOT getting back together and it was a one time gig. Lindsey could see the shape Stevie was in 1993 and still wanted no part the madness. Chris did not even want to record Time and had to be forced to do it. I believe no serious talk of a reunion happened until at least 1996 when everyone hit rock bottom. Time flopped and the band saw they could not go on, Stevie almost quit performing, Chris left and wanted out of CA and go back to England. Her house was just finished since renovations started in 1990.