View Single Post
Old 12-03-2022, 06:01 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Street_Dreamer View Post
I hope that the amount of love and tributes that Christine has received since her passing will get the powers to be to (finally) release the documentary and live concert from '84 on DVD or preferably Blu-Ray. Her Fleetwood Mac material will always garner the most attention but that album is so underrated to me. The doc has so many fantastic moments and quotes from Chris and the concert is the one time we get to see her "on her own".

She deserves all of the praise she's receiving and I hope that people will find that she did some great things outside of Fleetwood Mac too.
YES! It would be so wonderful if those were to be rereleased! There are a few items that fans may consider to be the Holy Grail of Fleetwood Mac fandom;

- The Christine McVie and live concert from 1984.
- A Deluxe Edition of her 1984 album.
- The rest of the songs from the Mirage concert that weren’t included in the video or audio releases.
- Anything at all, video or audio, of the FM concert at the Kentucky Derby with Steve Winwood in the band.
- Behind the Mask Deluxe Edition, along with the other songs by Christine during that era such as Love Shines and Heart of Stone.

I’m afraid the first thing we’ll get will be a packaging of her Fleetwood Mac songs, from beginning to end. While that would be awesome to see her FM songs collected so the casual fan could appreciate her music and contributions to FM, it’s the Holy Grail items most true fans want, and not just a repackaging of material already available.