View Single Post
Old 01-25-2022, 08:20 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by greendaze5 View Post
You're welcome! It was a surprising find.

Stevie looks very subdued and sad. The klonopin?
It is a good find. Some of the footage I have seen before but I have not seen the entire segment before.
The early 90s were a bad period for Stevie. Its fair to blame the doctor that kept prescribing this stuff. But like any addict she kept going back for more and larger doses.
I thought she was worst when I saw her in 1989. She was bad in 1990 but she did not have to carry the entire concert so it was not as noticeable. I actually thought Timespace was not as bad as she seemed a bit more alert. However that pro shot Rooms on Fire video from her CA show is really sad. Her MTV Asia interview in 1991 was so bad its a wonder her reps let it be broadcast. Its a horror show because she is actually asked about drug addiction and she compares it to Sara Lee pound cake while she sits there drugged. She also was bad during the Boston 1990 farewell tour interview at the Hard Rock with Rick and Billy. You really can see she is majorly drugged and tranquilized.