View Single Post
Old 08-19-2021, 07:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Do you even like this band anymore? I get the whole being disappointed with the band of your life. I was and am still disappointed. But honestly, if you're so dismayed at the state of affairs why do you continue to post about them every day? it seems incredibly contradictory. What is your end goal, rant and shake your fist at the sky until you completely ruin what the band represents to you personally?

If they tour we know why, money and legacy. Lindsey thinks the overall legacy of the band has been tarnished. If he can in some small way rectify that he will participate. The brand has been a business since the 'Unleashed tour' in the vein of The Stones, Eagles ect. Lindsey knows this, he knows that it's fake, we know it's fake. The only people the act is new to is the next generation of fans which put Dreams back at number one. Lindsey is reclaiming his personal legacy in the band, and rightfully so.

The only classy way this could end is a 'The Dance' style soundstage performance with Linds producing, mixing, overdubbing the **** out of it. I am ok with this. A lasting document of these 5 demented people that we have all followed for way too ****ing long.

But for the love of god, give it the **** up with the bashing the band. It's been 4 years. You have ruined this board, and ruined any sensible discourse about the state of affairs.