View Single Post
Old 01-24-2015, 11:13 AM
Junior Ledgie

Default Hello

Hello,

I am new here. I have always been a huge Fleetwood Mac fan, but had never joined any internet groups.

I had the very fortunate opportunity to meet Mick in Lahaina at his awesome store Fleetwood's on Front Street in December. He was a very nice, humble, down to earth and have to add......very good looking man. I am almost never speechless as anybody that knows me will agree with, but I pretty much froze when talking to him and even though I probably acted like a crazy person, Mick was very patient and kind.

I bought his autobiography at the store and read that. I learned so much and am so glad I read that book. If you are ever in Maui, the store is really cool and has a variety of Fleetwood Mac and Mick Fleetwood items. The staff there are awesome and very helpful. I wish we could have gone to the restaurant that he owns in Maui, but we were getting ready to catch our flight back to Ohio.

I am so sad for Mick that he has lost his mother and hope he does take the time he needs to grieve her loss.