View Single Post
Old 04-10-2014, 12:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Although I expressed the opinion earlier in this thread that she shouldn't be banned, just moderated somehow, it is true that the general tone is more pleasant without her here. I find it sad that she chose to use this forum to air grievances toward other band members (several of them, at that), rather than turning to us fans for support.

She lost her husband in a dreadful, traumatic way that no one should have to endure in this life. I am sure that everyone here feels sympathy for her. To whatever extent we fans care about the musicians whose music we love, we also share her grief. But instead of seeking comfort and a supportive community here on the Ledge, she chose to vent her anger -- justified or not -- toward other band members, and sometimes even toward members of this board, until she stepped over a line and lost her membership privileges here.

It's just sad that her anger and grief led her to use this board in this way, when she could have received so much love and support from the folks here.