View Single Post
Old 09-11-2021, 10:36 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
Well this is very revealing and so unlike the way I pictured you but I appreciate your honesty. To me you seemed like a person who is stoic and always keeps her cool and is in total control of her emotions.
In the mid 1990's during the endless OJ Simpson televised trial I once called ABC TV in NYC and filled their answering machine with a three minute rant about the trial pre-empting my ABC soaps on a regular basis, because those shows didn't have repeats, and I felt we can watch the news for the OJ updates. I probably made that same phone call 3 different times and felt great satisfaction when I watched the news one evening and the newscaster said fans from all over America were calling ABC in NY & LA complaining about the same thing I was.
OMG, did you ever notice that they always interrupt The Price Is Right for any special report?

Pisses me off to no end. I stay in bed until it's time for TPIR, then get up and they force me to watch some stupid politician!