View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 11:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy spencer View Post
What makes you ask this question, Viv? Do you suspect something? And if so, who would it have been? Understand that I don't mean this badly, I think your question is valid coming from someone who would be curious, and I certainly don't take any offence.
Jeremy.
Interestingly enough tonight as I was folding my laundry I was thinking about this question I had asked you and was wondering why you were not answering me and at the same time I was thinking it, you were asking ME a question. How cool huh?

I would guess that it was Mick you were angry with or maybe Christine. It just never made any sense to me that you would just vanish on them like you did.

I had a boyfriend once who was always saying he was gonna commit suicide. He always said he would do it on the front lawn of his fathers house. You see he was really always angry with his dad for reasons one cannot fathom. He wanted to punish his father, but who really loses in a situation like that?

Thank you for saying I did not offend you with my question as I was beginning to think I did because you never answered me. You answered my question with a question. Any chance you want to answer my original question now?