View Single Post
Old 09-02-2016, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfanforever View Post
Yes I got the local shelter here and towns around me that I can make my rounds when I'm ready.Most of them are connected to the www.petfinder.com website which I've been looking at now.I'll go to the local shelter first since its a couple miles from here and its not on Petfinder.com. .I read the pros and cons online about getting the same cat fur color and reusing names .I do want a another black cat since I think they are cool and makes me think of the Sheba cat food commercial.I should have no problem finding one since some people dont like black cats since they are bad luck in their mind.I if I dont like her current name .I would like to rename her Stephanie or Rhiannon which was my first cats name.I probably nick name her Buttons Jr. It would be cool if Stevie used a black cat in her Rhiannon photos.
Good luck, you're doing the right thing. And names usually have to adapt to their personality, after you'll get to know your new pet you'll know what name is right for him/her.
And yes, every cat is cool, but black cats are especially cool for me too, my Perla was a total brilliant black. In the bad luck that struck me with my computer, it still happened that the software engineering company found some old photos of her that I had forgotten about in my hard drive: