View Single Post
Old 01-19-2022, 12:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I simply can't make a Top 5 as I'm the only guy in the world who find the songs from Tusk and Mirage as truly masterpieces, fun, emotional, long, short, rare, insane, melodical...really good...
So, I can't go with 5, but I would say:

- Big Love (acoustic). I totally agree with Homer, the song had its moment, but it's time to something different, or to leave the song behind. Same goes for Go Insane acoustic!
- I'm So Afraid (studio). I love the live versions. Live has the best one, but The Dance has another very good one. I heard some live versions from bootlegs and sutff which sounded better than the original. The studio version has a rare soul, the final solo is short and has no sense, I can't find a "form" for that.
- Some versions from the SYW album sounded better live. Murrow, Come, Red Rover, Say Goodbye and Bleed To Love Her had another atmosphere live, sounded good. The speedy guitars in all of them at the studio were the beginning of an era of "speedy" songs by Lindsey, which are not bad, but live they sound much better...

Last edited by moon; 01-19-2022 at 12:49 PM..