View Single Post
Old 11-03-2021, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
I would love a tribute concert for Bob Welch, but I don’t think Christine would participate, which would be really unfortunate since she was such an important part of that lineup. Hearing Neil sing Hypnotized and Sentimental Lady would be great!

When I saw FM for their last tour, I was blown away. It really was a fantastic show. Christine really surprised me with her stage presence and rapport with Mike and Stevie. It made for a different kind of FM experience, that’s for sure. Black Magic Woman was pretty impressive for me, maybe seeing Stevie sing it live was different than watching it on YouTube? I mean, I recognized that Gypsy sounded awful, but BMW was great. Maybe because I was subconsciously comparing the Gypsy version from that tour with earlier versions, when she had a great voice. Whereas with BMW, there was nothing to compare it with because it was new hearing Stevie sing it.
I saw BMW live and on YOUTUBE and thought both were atrocious. Gypsy was really really bad, too.

I too would love a Welch tribute. I think Christine would participate. She's become quite the yes lady since recent events

Last edited by jbrownsjr; 11-03-2021 at 01:16 PM..