View Single Post
Old 11-03-2021, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleuzzi View Post
I mean, what she accomplished with Lindsey is remarkable—the perfect marriage of a tunesmith and her producer. But yes, she has collaborated very well with others.

The acoustic version of Friend that she co-produced with Dan Perfect is one of my all-time Christine moments, as is “Forgiveness.” And the best Fleetwood Mac song of the first decade of the 2000s is “Giving It Back,” which sounds more like classic Mac than anything on Say You Will.
I forgot about In The Meantime. It's as good as anything she's done with FMac. I feel like Christine just keeps matching or getting better.

Yes, Forgiveness is wonderful. (every second). I love the outro because it's an outro and Lindsey may not have produced that for her.
Also, Bad Journey was arranged in such a cool way with the ac. guitar and vocal harmonies. Lindsey wouldn't have done better with that one either, in my opinion. And then there's You ARE and the Sweet Sweet So Sincere.
Her solo albums are hardly bland to me. Her reputation is all a Calumny.