View Single Post
Old 01-11-2023, 11:43 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin Emeritus View Post
Nothing else that i heard. But some people have asked about this other question and I was waiting to make any comment. But now that the band has had their memorial/tribute for chris, i'm sure all of their associates/ guests that attended are aware of this info at this point. A former associate actually told me last night about this , so at this point, I don't think it is really any secret. So this all I will say...

I keep seeing on various websites 'why doesn't John make a statement??' etc etc'...and it kind of upsets me.

John and Chris had a lifelong love and friendship, although their close relationship was always overshadowed by those other two. But John flew to London to be with Chris. Dragged himself back afterward in time to attend that nightmare day of the juliens auction. He doesn't need to say anything, to anyone.

As i have always said, they adored each other. And he was with her.

That is his statement.

---Lis
I don’t think John has social media. Fleetwood Mac made a collective statement so I assumed that was part John’s statement. I didn’t know John went to London to be with Christine, that is very sweet. Stevie said in her tribute she posted to Instagram that she wanted to go to London, but was told to wait. I wonder why John was there and Stevie was told to wait? Was Mick there? Mick and Christine have always been good friends as well.

I’m just curious about the details from Christine’s memorial in Malibu. Who was there? Who gave speeches? What did they say in their speeches?