View Single Post
Old 05-10-2022, 11:13 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhiannondontgo View Post
Man what I wouldn’t give to watch some more of the unused tape. Especially those hidden night-vision-looking cameras. It was interesting watching SnL interacting alone (and seemingly forgetting the cameras) in the one clip where he’s going on about the double album and saying what this means to him and then dabbing at tears.

I also always wondered why they cut out whatever argument you see a glimpse of in the Access Hollywood thing where Stevie’s yelling in that very whiney voice “of course you hate it because I wrote it!” or something to that effect. I assume she’s talking about either naming the album SYW or naming the doc DR, but who knows. We never saw the context of that fight and I’d love to see it.
Yes I remember that. It also reminds me of another part that was cut from Stevie's VH1 Behind The Music. During the promos Paul Fishkin talked about "near overdoses while on the road." That really peaked my interest but it never appeared in the full segment. Stevie must have had final say.