View Single Post
Old 12-13-2020, 06:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
Money brings them back every time. Not long ago I was watching those long interviews during the Dance rehearsals. They all sort of gave generic answers why the band rejoined. We know Chris was not thrilled about it but went along so the group would reap the benefits. The Eagles just sold out arenas across the country and so did the Dance tour. Lindsey sort of bit his tongue and everyone saw big bucks. Each one of their solo careers including Stevie was in decline and even Stevie was not a big concert draw anymore. I saw the Dance tour in West Palm Beach in 1997. The Palm Beach Post brought up the point that they rented out an entire floor of the Breakers Hotel in Palm Beach yet the year prior Mick and his band stayed at some dirty Best Western along the interstate.
Money makes the world go around. Do you think anyone of them really need this drama? Money makes the world go around.
I just read how even though Elton John’s “farewell tour” was cut because of Covid, it still made $87 million.