View Single Post
Old 03-10-2022, 08:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnwindedDreams View Post
He may have to come out with a clarification like Christine did last year when she said the thinks if there was another tour it would be without John.

I wonder the if the band meeting in 2020 was the last time Mike and Stevie talked. He said during lockdown he sent her tracks and she didn't respond.

I really think they should have released a single for the last tour. It's really too bad.
this really frosts me because in an interview during lockdown she made a comment how whoever she's been in lockdown with said to her "oh let's do an album/record some songs" and she quite snippily said basically oh that's easy for THEM to say but *I'm* the one that has to come up with the material.... So here was someone doing the heavy musical lifting (not her strong suit) and her just needing to go thru, to quote her, her millions of songs and poems and whatnot, and put some to the music. I'm not saying that is effortless, but it's half the battle. I gotta say it all makes Lindsey look more and more exactly on point when he says her writing capabilities are dried up, and frankly it also says her desire to do it at ALL seems non existent anymore as well. She's DONE, she just wants to coast, and hey that's fine. She wants that time off she always griped she never had. Well, consider that a gift of COVID in a way-- plenty of time and did she do all the stuff she said she would do if she had the time? She did not. Instead, she b*tched about being bored. She just says sh&t with no real meaning behind it anymore.