View Single Post
Old 03-29-2022, 02:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

It may be part of her history but her presence would ruin the show. No one disputes she was part of a fantastic legacy. That has nothing to do with a potential solo concert by Chris. A solo concert by Christine McVie is the rarest bottle of wine in the world. Why would you want to eat McDonalds with it? Savor it. Let it be the entire focus to the last drop. This is not 1984. This is the end. Let Chris have her night.

To let Stevie suck all the oxygen out of such a treasure and rare show is nothing short of scandalous. I bet even Stevie would feel uncomfortable about it. Chris and Stevie never wrote songs or music together like Lindsey, Billy, Todd, etc. They did nothing creatively together. Stevie only provided a few back up vocals when they weren't editing her out of songs like Dont Stop, Think About Me and Hold Me
Let the creative ones share the stage. There is no room for cow bell in any of Chris's songs

Last edited by Macfan4life; 03-29-2022 at 02:26 PM..