View Single Post
Old 06-19-2021, 08:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
That actually makes me admire her even more if they were separated and she came back to publicly stand by his side and let the world know that Fleetwood Mac consisted of a pack of lying dogs. I am grateful for that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Storms123 View Post
Couldn't agree more. I really have so many questions, but alas, will likely never get answered (and it's really none of my business
I have nothing against her and I don't know her. I remember Lindsey's concert in LA during his last tour. I didn't even know she was sitting behind me with her kids and friends until I got into my row and there was some security guy looking at me like: "Don't you dare look at her!" just because I was in fact staring and thinking: "Is that Kristen?".

Her expression wasn't much different from security guy. And she also looked like she wanted to be anywhere but there. That was my first and only impresssion/memory of her.

After the concert I realized what all those fans who met her during FM's tours meant with their stories.

Needless to say I didn't even look at her once during the whole concert.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.

Last edited by button-lip; 06-19-2021 at 08:44 PM..