View Single Post
Old 04-25-2021, 04:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
I don't think she hates it but I think she realized what a gem Silver Springs was and it was a not as good replacement in her opinion. It was a burnt offering and that is why she probably has stigma towards the song. IDWTK "fit" better because of time. IMHO that should never be the standard for making an album. I really like IDWTK and its fine but Silver Springs is still the better song.

You are just siding with your hero Mick because he yanked Silver Springs.

BTW Mr Eagles. Many thought Hotel California was too long too including Felder. Yet the drummer in THAT band kept the song on the album and even named the album after it. Don did not sacrifice a great song because another one "fit."
Would you edit Go Your Own Way because the guitar part is too long? I don't think so. And would you dare say any of this to Bob Dylan? I don't think so.
I'm $tevie's opposite. I love IDWTK. It's the first guitar solo I ever learned to play.

Silver Bed Springs belonged as a B side.

Do you have any idea how much money was made by Felder, Henley and all for that OPUS? Please don't compare SS to HC! Dog turds to caviar!!!!