View Single Post
Old 04-12-2021, 08:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Thoughts on the Fleetwood Mac Live reissue

I’ve been waiting to read what folks think of it. I’ve only listened to the new cd once and I have to say I wasn’t real impressed. The worst versions of Second Hand News, The Chain, and Think About Me I’ve ever heard, unfortunately. I suppose they’ll grow on me. Brown Eyes is fantastic. Admittedly, there are few live versions to compare it to, but Christine’s vocals are incredible here.

I haven’t had a chance to listen to the remastered version of the original CDs but I’m sure the sound will be much better. I’m not going to complain about the price because there’s no point and besides, I didn’t have to buy it. It was my decision to do so. I just can’t help but be disappointed the Tusk documentary wasn’t included as well. I mean, is the studio holding out for a dvd/blu ray package at some point, are the copyrights in some sort of legal limbo, or what? I’d say they’re being lazy but clearly a lot of thought and effort went into these rereleases, so I wish they would say why the Tusk documentary and Mirage concerts weren’t also released on dvd/blu ray as well.

Anyway, what do other folks think of this reissue?