View Single Post
Old 02-20-2021, 02:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
Sugar Daddy is probably the only song on the White album that could have been on Heroes or any early Mac album because it sounds like those early bluesy Mac albums. And the incredible part is Lindsey's guitar solo and touches he masks himself of that era quite nicely yet it has the refreshment of Lindsey's picking. So maybe only the guitar solo would stand out yet its the icing on the cake for the song.

If I ever won a 500 million Powerball lottery, I will pay Christine a cool 10 million for a concert and this will definitely be in the set. Better yet, I will have her personally dedicate Oh Daddy to you (the guy who could not reach to give her flowers during BuckVie).
It's such a great song. It's so weird that they never embraced it. It's funky!

Oh Daddy just for me? Well, even during a Christine show, I'd have to take a beer pee break some time!

When you win the lottery, I hope you invite me to the show.

And my roses for Christine, I was SO CLOSE to touching her toes. The stage in Nashville was so high, at least 5 feet. Armpit level for me. I was pushing them as far as I could! Like many aspects of my life, I came up a couple of inches short!