View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 06:34 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
But on the other hand, can you imagine going to every place and everybody wants to tell you Hello!!, ask for a picture (or just take them without asking you), an autograph, touch you, hug you, etc.? Almost impossible to run some errands alone, stop at a gas station, hang around in Disney World, walk in your street with your dog, enter the Louvre museum, walk in Sunset Blvd., enjoy the sand in Venice beach etc..

Privacy is something I would never give up (as freedom). In fact privacy is a kind of freedom.
I totally agree with you, Villavic! Great post and you did the right thing choosing not to follow Tom Hanks for an autograph. Whoopi as always was so sweet
When you love an artist you must respect his/her privacy and think about what you'd do if you were famous too and you couldn't even go in your backyard or at the bathroom without fans or paparazzi following you everywhere, trying to enter in your house, trying to kiss and touch you, always asking for autographs or photos...I'd go crazy! O_o