View Single Post
Old 06-02-2012, 10:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Default John Lennon/Beatles Mega Thread

Your welcome Nico and 3rd World Man.Please don't worry that you didn't have time to post on it. I did research on Google and other internet sites everyday.For news items to post here etc.But I never really had the time myself to post more.Even on actual Beatles fan message boards.The news forums, basicly are for posted news,they never do get a lot of postings on them.The other forums on these boards allways get the most postings.I think for Beatles news etc,its best everyone reading this thread, goes to other Beatles fan message boards.Since the decision was made about shutting down this thread.I have decided even if they had changed their minds.I would not be posting anymore Beatles related news on this thread anyway.

Please don't be sad anyone.It had a good long run.This thread was one of the most read and successful threads on the Penguin Ledge.It has all those gold stars near it to.Maybe the thread will just be locked for a few months.Before its deleted.So people can still back and go and read all that information and old news etc.But sometime tomorrow,I'm expecting this thread to be gone.You all think happy,positive thoughts. Everyone have a great weekend and take care. " I don't know why you say good bye I say hello "...

The Beatles Hello Goodbye (Remastered)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBZ8ulc5NTg

Last edited by msLinds; 06-02-2012 at 10:21 PM..