View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 04:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Default Help Oppose John Lennon's Killer from getting Parole

Help Oppose John Lennon's Killer from getting Parole in August 2012
May 30, 2012

Unfortunately its that time again among John Lennon and Beatles fans.John's murderous, cowardly,crazy scumbag killer xxxxxxx that assassinated him is up for his Parole hearing again this August 2012.xxxxxx is up for parole every two years now.Every two years there is always online petitions including even Facebook pages to help gather support and get the word out.So people all over the USA and the world can sign petitions and fill out online forms and writes letters opposing this coward who shot John to death.There is really no easy or best way for me to write this out.But just to post the facts needed to oppose it.I have several times not posted articles about this killer. I certainly don't want to mention him ever either.But this is far to important to not post it.I want stand by John's wife Yoko and sons and family members and the surviving former members of the band and all those that are angry and heartbroken over his assassination.His wife Yoko, no matter what everyone's personal feeling toward her are, had to witness her husband shot to death and.When every two years Yoko's lawyers sends out her personal letter opposing his release from prison ever.I want that there will always be a invisible group of us,standing near her and his Sons and all his fans, opposing this together in spirit etc. The killer has publicly stated in interviews,since he is now a born again Christian.That Jesus has forgiven him.So in his morally sick mind.I suppose he thinks thats why the parole board should just free him.I have no intention myself of forgiving for murdering John.I suppose now that murderous killer, is at peace himself.Because he thinks has been forgiven by God.I think he is just waiting untill Yoko pass's away from old age.She about is 80 years old right.Then the New York State board can parole him.This thing make me sick inside and angry.I do not support any violence or breaking of any laws against XXXXXX.But I have every right legally as we all have as adults living in the United States, to oppose his release from prison.He is living off all out Federal tax payer money while in prison.We all have every right to oppose his release.Whether they intend to ever release in the future from prison or not.Those that do wish not to do anything to oppose his release.I respect your right to not anything to oppose or not agree with us..Please respect right our right to legally oppose XXXXX from ever getting out of prison.He wanted to be famous and be known for the one that assassinated John Lennon.That is the price he going to pay every two years.I think that killer would just love for the fans and John's loved ones.When his parole comes up.For us to just ignore it and not oppose it.That thing is not getting out of it every two years that easy.I want to add one last thing.I do not represent anyone in John Lennon's family or Yoko Ono,or any of his business interests etc.I also have no interest and no intention of ever answering any questions about this issue to any media or news organization etc.The parole board information,requests statements be turned in,no later than about one month before the parole date.So the people on the parole board can look at all the paperwork and letters in opposition or support for parole for inmates.I'm not going to be posting anything else in thread about his issue.Thank you everyone that submits this internet form and mails in letters etc to the New York parole board.Your suppose to get a e mail back.Just saying that they received your letters etc and form submitted and that they are forwarding it to the New York State parole board people etc.I will be back in two years to post this again. I am sending John's family and all his loved one and fans etc.My love and prayers.

Please share this information with others to help oppose his release from prison, on other message boards, the internet,Facebook and among friends etc etc.

John Lennon's Killer up for parole again in August 2012

BuffaloNews.com
May 16, 2012
State moves XXXXX, Lennon's killer, to Wende

The killer of former Beatle John Lennon was transferred Tuesday from the Attica Correctional Facility to the Wende Correctional Facility in Alden, another of the state's maximum-security correctional facilities.

http://www.buffalonews.com/city/comm...icle858049.ece

The Washington
May 16, 2012
John Lennon’s killer transferred to another western NY prison; XXXXXX spent 31 yrs. in Attica

UFFALO, N.Y. — John Lennon’s killer has been transferred to another maximum-security state prison in western New York after spending more than 30 years in Attica Correctional Facility.The Buffalo News reports (http://bit.ly/MhSqLT ) that 57-year-old xxxxxxxxxx was transferred Tuesday from Attica to the nearby Wende (WEHN’-dee) Correctional Facility in Alden, 20 miles east of Buffalo.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/nation...PTU_story.html

I did notice that they have not added him to the parole board 2012 calender for some reason yet.

State of New York - Parole Board Calendar. It is best that the statement be received at least one month before the inmate sees the Parole Board.

State of New York Inmate population search online

You must put in the DIN (Department Identification Number) 81A3860 of the inmate on all letters and E mails etc

State of New York Inmate population search online

http://nysdoccslookup.doccs.ny.gov/G...0/WIQ1/WINQ000

http://161.11.122.150/paroleboardcal...rviews.asp?nam

Letters In Support Or Opposition Of An Inmate's Release

Submit a Letter of support or opposition online

https://www.parole.ny.gov/letters.html

Letters in support or opposition of an inmate's release should be sent to the address below and they will be forwarded to the appropriate facility.

NYS Board of Parole
97 Central Avenue
Albany, New York 12206

Identifying and Location Information
As of 05/16/12
DIN (Department Identification Number) 81A3860
Inmate Name CHAPMAN, MARK D
Sex MALE
Date of Birth 05/10/1955
Race / Ethnicity WHITE
Custody Status IN CUSTODY
Housing / Releasing Facility WENDE Correctional Facility in Alden, state of New York

Date Received (Original) 08/25/1981
Date Received (Current) 08/25/1981
Admission Type NEW COMMITMENT
County of Commitment NEW YORK

Sentence Terms and Release Dates
Under certain circumstances, an inmate may be released prior to serving his or her minimum term and before the earliest release date shown for the inmate.

As of 05/16/12
Aggregate Minimum Sentence
0020 Years, 00 Months, 00 Days
Aggregate Maximum Sentence
LIFE Years, 99 Months, 99 Days
Earliest Release Date
08/2012
Earliest Release Type
PAROLE HEARING DATE
Parole Hearing Date
08/2012
Parole Hearing Type
REAPPEARANCE
Parole Eligibility Date
12/04/2000
Conditional Release Date
NONE
Maximum Expiration Date
LIFE

Online Petition opposing parole.But its very important that the New York States Parole board internet form is submitted to.

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/...d-chapman.html

Last edited by msLinds; 05-30-2012 at 12:41 AM..