View Single Post
Old 05-21-2022, 11:07 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Dashut had a blog for a while, that he later deleted. then he started posting stories like this on his facebook for a while. i think he's probably not posting anything for a number of years now, i think his health was getting worse, and he was also probably getting tired of crazy online "culture."

this was a part of what he posted at the time - i think it was during 2014-15 FM tour. that was still the time when the whole FM tried to get Stevie to join them on the new album. i remember reading this and thinking - wow she really is resisting this new album and trying to blame it all on Lindsey - i mean she's tying to turn even Richard who knows better against Lindsey?!

but John McVie tidbit and him being drunk and a**hole also specifically towards Richard Dashut is interesting. from all the tidbits it very much sounds like both John McVie and Lindsey were in the category of mean drunks. Glad Lindsey doesn't drink anymore, i'm guessing John is not either.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"