View Single Post
Old 09-03-2005, 01:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default I've watched Elizabethtown

SPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOI LERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERS SPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERS

Hi all,
I have 15 minutes before the next film so I'll go fast. I've watched Elizabethtown, and since you probably would read it, it's been booed a bit, unjustly I think, because even, if IMO, it has some defects (the major one is Orlando Bloom), it's a good movie. I'll try to give more details tomorrow, if you want.

Now the important things: SPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSdon' t read if you want to discover it yourself

Lindsey fans will love the movie because there's another surprise. He has not only shut us down, but also Big Love in the soundtrack in an acoustic version a bit rearranged (or cut in a different way, no idea) at the end.

By the way Shut us down is played almost in its entirey, and it's a very nice song. It has a brief verse, then a very long instrumental part, and at the end another verse and the chorus. I like it, and it fits very well in the soundtrack, that is really superb.

Anyway, he wrote the song with Casey Simmons (hope to have seen well the name, the guards were rushing us out).

Non vogliate negar l'esperienza
di retro al sol, del mondo sanza gente
Considerate la vostra semenza
fatti non foste a viver come bruti
ma per seguir virtute e canoscenza ~ Dante Alighieri, Divina Commedia, Inferno Canto XXVI

Last edited by Serrart; 09-03-2005 at 01:43 PM.. Reason: corrected some typos but there must be more