View Single Post
Old 08-20-2022, 10:09 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
I WAS there. With the worst seats I ever had for FM. Imagine as absolutely far away from the stage as you could get... that was where we were.
Cool! I saw someone in the first few rows with top hat, scarf, and tambourine. I thought it might have been you.

I remember I was just a senior in high school and skipped school to drive to the mall to stand in line to get tickets. My tickets were not that bad, on Rick and Billy's side up the arena some. It was nice that Chris was facing towards me. I just remember looking at the tickets with the words Fleetwood Mac on them. I really doubted I would ever see that.

It was a great show and the arena was packed. But Stevie packed the same arena just the year earlier on her RAL tour. Back in those days remember the beach balls and frisbees that used to get tossed around in the arenas. Someone threw a red frisbee on stage and Stevie picked it up and threw it back into the audience. Her throw was wimpy and pathetic but it sill was cool.

Did you weep during HAEWAFY?

Last edited by Macfan4life; 08-20-2022 at 10:14 AM..