View Single Post
Old 02-20-2021, 05:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
At a minimum with Lindsey back on guitar and vocals: Isn't It Midnight and Little Lies.

Sara would have been earth shattering since it had not been done for such a long time.

Think About Me would have been a good Tusk song. An acoustic set of Landslide and Save Me a Place.

Dig even deeper for Sugar Daddy instead of Over My Head.

For the love of God NO STAND BACK and no Not That Funny (unless Christine wants to bring out her **bench** aka upright piano again)

I will be flamed for saying they should have dropped Farmers Daughter for an equally great trio harmonization of Love In Store

However, no matter what. Oh Daddy stays in the set. As Stevie said, as magic as it ever got on the stage that tour, was this song.

Isn't It Midnight has been performed on 3 Fleetwood Mac world tours yet NEVER with Lindsey Buckingham. This is sacrilegious and impossible to believe. We should sue for damages.

I love live Sara. I love the rawness of the live versions from 1979-1982. Since The Dance was very cleaned up and polished sounding, I would have loved to hear what Sara could have sounded like. Also Hold Me. While Sara is one of those songs that sounds equally amazing on the album and live, Hold Me live in 1982 just did not measure up to the album version. I would have loved to hear a very polished/fine tuned live Hold Me on the Dance. (Hopefully they would have sang Hold Me..Hold meeeEEEE instead of Hold Me..Hold Me yeahhh. I hated the yeahhh in the 1982 live version.)