View Single Post
Old 11-17-2018, 12:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnL View Post
I think we all know the answer to that. God forbid Stevie get sick and want to rest her voice or get over a cold or flu. It is blasphemy. She must be destroyed. So many haters on this board due to the ongoing success of this new flavor of the band. I saw them live...they are awesome. I didn't hear a single person in the crowd even mention the L word. I hope they record some new music and have ONE MAJOR HIT just to piss off all the naysayers.
thanks for the psychoanalysis, Dr. Freud, but I hate to tell you you are talking out your dark orifice.

It was a reference to what Stevie said in the CBS interview and a reference as well back to the early tours with FM in the 70s.. interviewers would comment that when they interviewed Stevie it was like listening to an old woman as she would rattle off all her ailments to them, and how odd it was to hear a 30 year old woman listing off her physical aches and pains and illnesses .... she does it on every tour. (She also complains about the band on every FM tour...even in the 70s). It was a sarcastic reference with a throwback for a couple of oldies who knew what I meant and got the joke. It wasn't a reference for you or any other stans to wig out about. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. See if you can figure out that reference.

Last edited by bombaysaffires; 11-17-2018 at 12:58 PM..