View Single Post
Old 05-15-2021, 05:35 AM
Addicted Ledgie

This thread had me curious about the setlist for the BTM tour, so I checked and was surprised to see that early on, FM only played 2 songs from that album- Save Me and Stand on the Rock. A few dates in, they added In the Back of My Mind near the end in this order- Landslide, Everywhere, ITBOMM, Stand on the Rock, Little Lies, and Stand Back. They removed ITBOMM from the setlist for a few dates and then in late July brought it back as the opener.

Finally, in November, near the last month of their tour, they added Love is Dangerous and Say You Love Me, but removed Save Me. The website actually says they performed Save Me through the end of the tour, but I was at the show in Cincinnati and I can say with 100% certainty they DID NOT.

Notable takeaways; I’m surprised they started of the tour performing only 2 songs from the BTM album. Maybe the album hadn’t been released yet. Then they added the full version of ITBOMM midway into the set, which I’d love to see/hear.
But even then, that was only 3 songs! Also, even after Skies the Limit was chosen as the second single, they didn’t add it to the set, another surprise. I’m also really surprised they even bothered to to tweak the set for the last month of shows by dropping Save Me and adding Love is Dangerous. I was thrilled I got to see them sing Love is Dangerous, but bummed to miss out on Save Me.

They really should have performed ITBOMM, Save Me, Skies the Limit, Stand on the Rock, Do You Know, and Love is Dangerous. The section of the show where they performed Landslide would have been the perfect place for Christine and Billy to perform Do You Know.