View Single Post
Old 06-26-2022, 03:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post
Those are *your* rules, though. Most people don’t agree.
Most people don't agree that Free Fallin' is a Stevie Nicks song either just because she recorded it for a tv show soundtrack but that's your rule.

What's up with the "*"? Why are you writing "Those are *your* rules, though." I wrote "I feel or I think" to express my thoughts. You are so quick to argue with anything that's not praise for the 2018 Tour. I went to shows on that tour. They even had a shirt with the names of all the albums on it. I didn't care for the shows. What's the problem with that? I also didn't care for OWTS. Are you pleased with that? Just don't understand why you're not kind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post
Fleetwood Mac is in the entertainment business. DDIO and at least one Tom Petty song were foregone conclusions when the lineup was announced. You don’t bring guys of that caliber in the band and ignore their legendary bodies of work.
If they're in the entertainment business, then why did they not do Fleetwood Mac hits or classics as Sara, I Don't Want to Know, Over My Head, Songbird, Never Going Back Again, Tusk, or In the Back of My Mind. Do people not know those songs?

Last edited by UnwindedDreams; 06-26-2022 at 03:29 PM..