View Single Post
Old 03-22-2023, 10:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by krrrby View Post
I don't see this tour as the end. I think it's the beginning of the end. I think I've summed up the rest of her career with these questions:

1. Will she create 1 maybe 2 more albums, one being something brand new and the other being another 24-karat-esque style album?

2. Will she announce a farewell tour and call it off as far as "touring" goes, but could still
do shows like Billy Joel does at MSG but Stevie does it in Vegas or something until she's tired of it...

3. Will hell freeze over and she and LB make amends and do one more final fleetwood mac farewell and end it on a less than sour note? I understand that it's over-over with Chris being gone, but even if it's just for a handful of shows I think Stevie could swallow her ego and give it to the fans one last time so they can say goodbye somewhat properly. I think there's a 5% chance of this happening, btw.
Ok I'll bite...

1. No

2. Maybe... to the doing one last tour but don't see her doing a residency anywhere....but who knows

3. No. it'd be like admitting she was wrong, or like admitting she was petty and she will not do either.