View Single Post
Old 09-13-2002, 09:35 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Smile SULAMITH

I think it was David who said it, (and if I'm wrong David, I'm sorry by the same token as Rodeo, no problem for me by the way Rodeo! ) but I'd have to agree with David that I'd be surprised if the "live footage" wasn't stuff from "The dance", Mirage tape, Tusk doc etc. and even if it is "new" (stuff we don't already have) footage, I doubt it will be a complete song and if it is a complete song, they will probably have some of those audio interview clips over the top of it which bug me til no end (shut up and let us here them play!). Hopefully, I'll get more favorable news here about the video footage when it does come out but going by past experiences, I can't get too excited, I'm sorry.

Also, most "enhanced" CD's I've come across anyways have maybe a music video on them or something else that might add up to like 20 minutes of video footage time tops if the CD is of short running time (which these CD's don't appear to be, but giving them the benefit of the doubt for the purpose of this point of view of mine...) but not too much more (in other words, not too much running time available in total for video footage). Although interviews can be interesting to hear once or maybe a few times tops if I didn't catch something the first time, I personally don't collect and/or watch them over and over again so that would leave the "live performances" which I've already discussed my reservations about. That leaves a possible "music video" which I could get complete and "un overdubbed" on VH1 when they air it and I can tape it myself for free (virtually). JMHO though.

As I say though, hopefully someone will give us the news here when it comes out that it does have some of these things I personally want on here and then I might consider it but if our past experiences with WB/Reprise (or whoever it is that makes these "contents decisions") is anything to go by, I won't hold my breath.

John

Last edited by wetcamelfood; 09-13-2002 at 09:55 AM..