Thread: Lindsey
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2014, 07:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
Louie

I know I may get skinned alive for saying this. But when I see recent photos of he and McVie, I see a light happiness.
yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Yes, I don't think he looks older.

There was one time where I was startled by the change in his appearance between a FM tour and the next time I saw him perform at a Judd Apatow fundraiser and I was shocked by the difference in just a few months. But since then, I think things have been on a pretty even aging keel.
yes, and that was because his forehead started suddenly balding at the time. it definitely looks like he's been having some hair replacement work done since the SWS tour and he looks much better now than in 2011.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James89 View Post
The Say You Will tour (2003/04) to the Unleashed tour (2009) was the biggest change in my opinion. I know it might be because he went grey but his face looks considerably more haggard looking. However, I still think for a man of 64 he's fantastic.
yeah agree that was a pretty big change, he still looked young (and actually he looked amazing!) during the SYW era, and UTS era too, but then prior to GOS tour which was followed by Unleashed he started to look noticeably older then during SYW/UTS era. i actually think he looks much better now, starting from the OMS tour in 2012, then he did 2008-2011.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"