View Single Post
Old 01-13-2022, 04:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
Billy didn’t say he banged her… he said they made out. That could mean anything from, well, making out to maybe having sex, but I always took that comment as what it was- making out, as in heavy kissing/petting. Especially since he said they made out in front of everyone else. I don’t think they would have had sex in front of everyone else, nor do I think the rest of the band and tour folks would have put up with it. But regardless, there’s a big difference between making out and banging, and Billy didn’t use that term.
You seriously made me laugh out loud. Seriously. He would never say that. That would be so disrespectful to Stevie. He made out with her which is a nice way of saying they had a romantic tryst while on the road.
If you are making out in public with the band, you are kidding yourself if you think behind closed doors things didnt happen.
I used the word banged. He would never say such a thing. Mick never used the word bang in his book either. But we got the picture

Last edited by Macfan4life; 01-13-2022 at 04:44 PM..