View Single Post
Old 09-01-2021, 09:44 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
The Tango concert that was commercially released was similar to Stevie's Red Rocks show in that many of the close ups were lip synced especially Stevie with her constant eyeballing the camera. I dont know if they were studio live tracks or actual live tracks. But the editing is only slightly better than Stevie's Red Rocks. The audience fades in and out with blurring slowed down effects so you cant see the edits. Its just one long video rather than a truly live concert. It was the late 80s and glam and packaging was more important than realness. Stevie's close ups during Dreams are annoying but Gold Dust Woman is ridiculous with her long earrings and Debbie Gibson hat. Dig your grave OH YEAH. Pick your path and I'll pray OH YEAH. I cant even stand to watch it.
I bought that just a couple of years ago. I found it on VHS at a yard sale for 25 cents. I got ripped off!