View Single Post
Old 02-19-2022, 11:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
Even though Christine is my favorite songwriter in FM, and she writes beautiful songs, I just have this feeling she’s not a nice person. There is a reason we don’t hear anyone talk about meeting her- I’ve heard stories about meeting lots of singers/musicians, including Stevie, Lindsey, and Mick, but not Christine. I think if I met Lindsey and told him which of his songs I love, he’d be nice but probably bore me about the technical aspects of the song. If I met Stevie and said the same thing to her, she’d probably repeat the same story about how/why she wrote that song that she’s always shared. But if I met Christine and told her how much I loved certain songs, I envision her just staring at me and saying “so? It’s just a song.” Seriously lol. It’s one thing to be cool and aloof, or a little shy, but with Christine, I suspect she makes herself come across as unapproachable to fans. Maybe not to her friends and family, but certainly to fans.

Again, I’m going by impressions. Obviously I have no idea what any of them are like.
I think too, that you're judging her too harshly. I don't think she tolerates bull sh*t, but I'd guess that as long as you're nice, and respectful, she would be approachable.

But if you cross her, you're dead where you stand.

We have someone on the page here(I'm not saying who), who met her backstage about 3 years ago. They said she was great, and took very nice pics together.