View Single Post
Old 09-09-2021, 03:40 AM
Addicted Ledgie

The interviews are a month old and a lot can change in a month in regards to family situations, but I was surprised to read their children have been living with Lindsey. We do know since the time of this interview, Kristen has been with Lindsey at his rehearsals and LeeLee was with Lindsey for opening night, as he proudly wore his wedding ring. All good news for a family working to keep themselves together.

As for the rest of the article - It's pretty dark. Lindsey to me comes off as arrogant and rude in his comments about Stevie's personal life and life choices. The writer for sure frames them in way to create Stevie as a strong willed woman, who should not have any man criticizing her life choices. I expect that Stevie's and Azoff's media machine allies are going to launch further rebuttals at Lindsey, with a combination dredging up past allegations of poor behavior and diminishing his value and importance to the band.

Stevie's statement about Lindsey not being fired due to her wills and wants is some Class A political double speak and is almost laughable in its transparent obfuscation of the actions she took. Lindsey's version of events and actions around his departure has remained remarkably consistent and they have been generally validated from the others in the band or close to the band.

Lindsey could have left the Mick commends out. Their relationship seems genuinely good. Why bring up the divorces and money troubles? It serves no purpose. Easily could have been left at Mick's financial sustainability has always depended upon an active Fleetwood Mac.

Azoff comes off as the detestable, egotistical douche he has always been. Henley and Frey made him a partner in Eagles, LLC, where as the rest of the band post 1975 were employees and ever since that time he has seen himself as more vital than the creative talent for all his entities, as his line about his mistake was allowing Lindsey to remain in Fleetwood Mac for so long. Really, you allowed the creative musical leader of the most successful incarnation of the band to stay in the band? The depth of the rotten ego of delusional self importance.

Last edited by John Run; 09-09-2021 at 04:00 AM..