View Single Post
Old 09-08-2021, 11:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

He says that her creativity was gone “at least for a while”. Does this mean he thinks it came back?

But what he said is spot on. I don’t think she was mad so much about the ISA standing ovation as she was about the fact that he could run around the stage for two hours tirelessly and she couldn’t. She used to have all the energy in the world. Some of that was cocaine and some of it was youth. Now she has creaky joints and that hurts her when she looks at him. And yes she is lonely. That doesn’t mean she wishes she had a passel of kids. But I think she wants something more than she has, even if it’s just very close girlfriends that are not on her payroll.

One of her problems is, I think she’s silly and that’s outgrown its usefulness. I mean, she does not have peers that want to put up with that. I believe others have grown up and she hasn’t. You know, not only can she not sit down and have a heart-to-heart talk about life and the changes in the industry with Nancy Wilson, she can’t even have a heart to talk with Christine McVie, even though they shared a great part of their lives together. She’s an airhead and that was very adorable for a long time, but it’s not any more.

Last edited by michelej1; 09-09-2021 at 12:06 AM..