View Single Post
Old 09-24-2021, 09:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnwindedDreams View Post
Stevie hasn't offered anything in years to be excited about. It's been seven years since she released an album. Show Them the Way was not an exciting song. It was empty. Her guesting on Vanessa Carlton's The One was more exciting. The "24 Karat Gold" Tour really paled in comparison to Enchanted Tour as far as an adventurous setlist.

The 2018-2019 FM Tour did not feature Stevie heavily, which sucked as a Stevie fan. Dreams, Rhiannon, GDW, Gypsy, and Landslide were naptimes.
Had she done Sisters of the Moon, Crystal, I Don't Want to Know, Paper Doll, Sweet Girl, Illume, Angel, and even Stand Back. There would've been high energy in the Stevie and Rumours forums.

She takes her fans for granted, but she's become boring. Who shows up at a Harry Styles album show and sings a ballad from almost 50 years ago? Be creative, don't be a dinosaur!
It’s hard to be a SN when she takes her fans for granted. She keeps rehashing the same old same old. I did like the 24 Karat Gold tour but I do think she could have dropped some songs and added others. To not do a single song from any album released 85-2001 was stupid. Some of the songs she chose to include like Enchanted, If Anyone Falls, etc could have been dropped for something from the albums she ignored.

Show them the way was awful. I tried to like it but it’s a real turkey. The last album was 7 years ago. Quit milking the hits and be creative. I want to support but if it’s just going to be the same old same old.

If she does do an amphitheatre tour next year it will prove she has nothing left to give but nostalgia.